Thursday, May 08, 2008

New Bike boutique in L.E.S.--Chari & Co.

Well, I was checking my visitors list recently and its good to see I am still getting lots of traffic from Gothamist and bikesnob for loosing my bike. Oh the shame of it all. I stood today on 1st ave and 14th street for a little while in hopes that the thief would try me again with my road bike, a Raleigh R700 with sweet iridescent paint job. No takers. Thank goodness because I'm kind of getting into this weird concept of gears and brakes.



Just to let you know, there is going to be a new track bike bling boutique for all you hip kids out there.

Chari & Co. 175 Stanton Street.

There will be an opening party on Sunday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Do you sell bikes?

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home